Translation status for Ubuntu Start Page

Ricardo Pérez López ricardo at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 16 23:08:59 BST 2009

El vie, 20-03-2009 a las 22:38 +0200, Adi Roiban escribió:
> Hi,
>
> This is the script used for translating the start page:
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~adiroiban/ubuntu-start-page/translation-script-8.10
>
> I have done it for 8.10, but right now there are not many changes in
> 9.04.
>
> Now the Search button should be translated and RTL text direction set
> for the following languages: he ps ar ur .
> If there is any other language with RTL please let me know.
>
> Here are the pages for 9.04:
> http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/ubuntu-9.04-start-page/
>
> Here for 8.10:
> http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/ubuntu-8.10-start-page/

Adi, thank you very much for your work. The start page looks perfectly
translated into Spanish. However, the Search button ("Buscar", in
Spanish) is still overlapping the right border. This is the opened
bugreport about this issue:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-start-page/+bug/348586

Cheers,

Ricardo.