Translation status for Ubuntu Start Page

Adi Roiban adi at
Thu Apr 16 20:47:55 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 21:34 +0200, malditoastur wrote:
> Hi,
> I have updated Jaunty just a few hours ago, and I can see that
> ubuntu-start-page does not appears in Asturian language. The
> translations were done on 25 April, so I don't understand why I can't
> see the page in Asturian. Where is the problem? Can you help us?
> Thanks
As far as I can tell, there is an index.html.ast file on

Did you defined your language preferences in Firefox / Epiphany / your

For Firefox it should be
 Edit->Preferences , then "Content" , "Language" , "Choose"

Adi Roiban