Translation status for Ubuntu Start Page

malditoastur malditoastur at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:37:23 UTC 2009

Hi Marcos, I think there's a mistake. The correct Ubuntu Start Page is

http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/ubuntu-9.04-start-page/index.html.ast

I don't understand why your link goes to a semi-untranslated page. (It
says "Ubuntu help" instead "Aida d'Ubuntu")

Perhaps that is related to the installer is not yet available in
Asturian language?

must we put a bug in Launchpad?