RU - update ubuntu-docs errors

Alexey Balmashnov a.balmashnov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:41:05 UTC 2009

Hi Adi

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:

[snip]
>> Is it really current? See below...
> I have download the po files, just last night.
>
> I am working at adding xml files to the report.
>
> [snip]
>> Any suggestions?
> Hi,
>
> The problems is still there:
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/hardware/ru/28/+translate

> instead of:

Thanks for the tip. This particular string had more than 1 error.
Fixed. Want to write angry letter to our translators team... Will wait
till I get a bit comer though :D

Anyway, I still do not understand why XML obtained from downloaded .PO
was validated in my local branch of lp:ubuntu-doc. Will look into it
more deeply, when will get back home. Bazaar somehow does not like
corporate firewall, and gets stuck all the time on branch updates :(

Regards,
  Alexey