Are the templates for synaptic, update-manager and update-notifier up to date?

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 15 12:35:17 UTC 2008

Hi Kenneth,

--- Mer 15/10/08, Kenneth Nielsen <k.nielsen81 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> I have sort of given up on trying to figure out which
> templates for
> intripid have already been imported or are already up to
> date. Could
> someone inform me if the templates for the three modules
> listed in the
> subject are up to date, or possible tell me haw I can check
> for my
> self.

Looking at the import queue of synaptic, there's only one pot file but it's in need review from June... So, I think this one _should_ be up to date.

For the other two packages, looking at the import queues, there's one pot in each of them that has been uploaded 14th October. Status is "Approved", but I don't think imported yet...

The only check I (we?) can do, I think, is looking through the import queue of the package.

Hope this can help a little more...

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog