ubuntu-docs updates for translation into Intrepid

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Thu Oct 2 11:05:54 UTC 2008

Hi Matthew,

У чет, 02. 10 2008. у 09:59 +0100, Matthew East пише:

> Surely the solution is just to look at the most recent upload? The
> structure of kubuntu-docs (both in the bzr branch and the source
> package) looks to me to follow the "docs/" prefix. But if there was
> confusion, it's the simplest thing in the world to ask for
> clarification when that arises.

Ok, so here I am asking again for some more details (I could look it up
by looking at the source packages and similar, and I will do that if you
don't know from the top of your head or don't have source packages
locally).

kubuntu-docs seems to actually use the gnome-doc-utils style of paths,
so please confirm I am not mistaken.

I.e. we now have in our DB paths like:

 docs/system-settings/po/system-settings.pot

But the package uses:

 docs/system-settings/system-settings.pot

Is this right? Should we switch to the latter one?

Cheers,
Danilo