ubuntu-docs updates for translation into Intrepid

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 2 13:17:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Danilo Ĺ egan <danilo at canonical.com> wrote:
> kubuntu-docs seems to actually use the gnome-doc-utils style of paths,
> so please confirm I am not mistaken.
>
> I.e. we now have in our DB paths like:
>
>  docs/system-settings/po/system-settings.pot
>
> But the package uses:
>
>  docs/system-settings/system-settings.pot
>
> Is this right? Should we switch to the latter one?

This is a bit of a mess. I don't think the maintainers of kubuntu-docs
have thought about this issue much. The current layout of the branch
appears to use the latter:

http://www.veza.co.uk/ask

But the system used by ubuntu-docs and which is simpler, in my
opinion, is the former one. Let's use the former one and I will fix
the kubuntu-docs package when I get working internet.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org