broken translations in ubuntu-docs

Daniel Nylander po at danielnylander.se
Thu Oct 4 15:13:44 UTC 2007

Matthew East skrev:

> As of 2 October 2007, there were some broken strings in the
> translations. I've made a list of them[1]. If you can help out by
> finding [1] and fixing the error in the translation in Rosetta in the
> next couple of days, that would be helpful.
>
> [1] https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/gutsy/ubuntu/broken_translations
> [2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Translation
>
> I'll be importing the final translations over the weekend.

I found a problem in the Swedish translations. There seems to be a lot
of strings with links that include \" instead of just a single "
Does this sound like a problem?

If so, can you (mdke) please replace all \" with just a " ?
There is no time to fix this for me since the import queue takes too
long time

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden