Failed import

David Planella david.planella at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:15:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

is there any way to find out why an import failed?

I uploaded a timer-applet translation at
https://translations.launchpad.net/timer-applet/head/+pots/timer-applet/ca/+translate,
and it got marked as "Failed" on my import queue.

However, I didn't receive any e-mail telling me about the reason (or
that it failed at all), and Launchpad does not seem to offer more
information either.

I do not know if this can be related to the fact that the statistics
for this translation are wrong. I know about the bugs [1] [2] [3]
related to this, but this time I'm referring to the number of
untranslated strings (Catalan translation), which is also wrong (it
shows 24 untranslated strings when in fact all of them are
translated).

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/126963
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/143964
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/78917