Glade-3 in packs?

Djihed Afifi djihedlists at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:37:43 UTC 2007

Hi Danilo, Martin, Carlos:

Thanks for the explanations. I always lumped LP and ubuntu in the same
boat as one entity, so it's good to know about the practical issues
seperating them.

In essense I am very glad that this is being taken care of :-)

Djihed

في ر، 28-11-2007 عند 11:10 +0100 ، كتب Danilo Šegan:

--
Have a project you would like to be translated to Arabic?
Let us know:

Blog: http://djihed.com