Fwd: is .po import working?

mikel paskual mikel.paskual at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:45:04 UTC 2007

hi to all

vaclav, with the new launchad version (it was updated today, I think), you
can check your imports list at:
https://translations.launchpad.net/~user/+imports

the link is located in your"translations" tab

anyway, today I got some of my imports done. For a reference, they needed
about 20 day and 2 hour

regards