Please test new dapper proposed language packs

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 9 18:07:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Some days ago I uploaded new dapper language pack updates to
-proposed. This time I refreshed the -base packages, so that the
update packages became empty. That way, we ensure minimal size for the
upcoming Dapper point release CDs.

Now I need some testing feedback to be allowed to upload them to
-updates, see [1] for the policy.

Please mail feedback to me privately instead of jamming the lists,
unless you see a problem that should be discussed on the lists.

If all goes well and I get lots of feedback, the packages will go to -updates
next Wednesday.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Martin

P.S. Please CC me when replying to the list, I'm not subscribed.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de