Translators breaking documentation

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Thu Oct 19 10:49:41 UTC 2006

Matthew East napisaƂ(a):
>>> So is there a kubuntu-translators list?
>
> No - this mailing list is for Ubuntu and Kubuntu. You were referring to
> an upstream use of entities, I was clarifying that my post referred to
> Ubuntu/Kubuntu, not upstream documentation.

As I said, I suspect you will want to put KDE documentation into
Rosetta, like it was done with GUI translations. And I prefer to warn in
advance to make you aware of the problems, in order to avoid bugs like
the bug https://launchpad.net/products/rosetta/+bug/46982, which spoils
the whole translation work. BTW. It is 4,5 month after Dapper release
and this bug is still not fixed! :/

>>> And what it means? There is no such package in Rosetta for Edgy.
>
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/edgy/+source/kubuntu-docs
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/edgy/+source/xubuntu-docs

They are not listed on Edgy translations page:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/edgy/+lang/pl/+index?start=0&batch=1300

	Krzysztof Lichota