ShipIt Letter Translation Help

ustaz komputer ustazkomputer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:59:14 UTC 2006

This is the translation in Malay (for Malaysia).

I've translated the letter in Malay even though you don't ask for it because
I haven't my 60 CDs that has been shipped last year. Even though the
Malaysian Custom should have no problem reading letter in English but who
knows...

If no one has did the translatio in Indonesian, let me know. I could help.

Thank you