Translations of .desktop files?

Ernst Persson ernstp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:17:29 UTC 2006

Hello,

there's two problems here:

1) gnome-app-install and update-manager are not available in launchpad
for translation.

2) the .desktop-files for those programs are translated in gnome's
cvs, which I was told is the upstream source for these.

Is there a 3:rd place (not gnome-cvs, not launchpad) where the
translations should go?

Regards
/Ernst Persson