chinese translation

Cam cameron.matheson at
Sun Jun 19 22:44:36 CDT 2005

I'm looking for a way to contribute... i can code, but i just don't
have a whole lot of time (and i'm not running unstable), so i'm
thinking maybe translation would be the better way to go for me.  My
native language is English, but i am fluent in Mandarin (Traditional
characters, not simplified).  As far as computer terminology terms in
chinese go, i am lacking, although i wouldn't think that it would be
too difficult to learn... what's the best way to jump in and start
helping w/ the translation process?

Cameron Matheson