Bulgarian

z nostalgiafed at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:48:53 UTC 2004

I've been using Ubuntu for some time now and I'm very pleased with it.
I've installed it to some windows converts and they're happy with it
too. However there are some white spaces in the bulgarian translation
of it. I have experience in translating, having participated very
seriously in the Bulgarian translation of Gnome for a long time now.
So I will be happy if I can contribute to the complete translation of
Ubuntu in Bulgarian. So I was wondering is there a Bulgarian
translation team and where to get info from where to start, the pot
files and so on.
Thank you for the info in advance!
Rostislav Raykov