Ready for another round of testing

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:38:41 GMT 2009

A reminder to all users including myself: don't run multiple
sugar-emulators at the same time.  That's what caused that traceback.
Maybe some error handling could help somehow.  Sorry about that.

OK, now sugar-emulator works ok, but I only get three Activities:
Write, Etoys and Log.

Function keys aren't working either, a bit annoying but the workaround
is the frame.

I'm still getting funky things with my alt-tab not working even when
it's set in gnome key bindings but I will have to do more work to
narrow down that problem.  It's one of the key sequences I really do
use and I miss it when it's not working.

Grant