[sugar] Sugar on Ubuntu Intrepid broken

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Tue Dec 23 17:23:13 GMT 2008

I'm perfectly comfortable building from source, but my volunteer time is
committed to supporting a school atm.  I would be happy to fetch packages
from a "testing" repository such that I could be sure what aspects of the
Ubuntu install were affected, but devoting a machine to the reputed rat hole
that is jhbuild doesn't seem like something that I can really launch into
right now.  Maybe at some point I'll build a vm for that.