[ubuntu-studio-users] Audio Issues

tracy tracy_anne at feral-penguin.com.au
Mon Nov 11 21:51:50 UTC 2013

Hi

I recently upgraded Ubuntu Studio from 13.04 to 13.10.

Now neither Audacity nor PulseAudio recognise my Fender Mustang Mk1
Amplifier.

Audacity appears not to even recognise the Amplifiers Digital (USB 2)
interface, and Pulse Audio lists it as 1.1 root hub.

Previous versions of Ubuntu Studio, 12.04, 12.10 and 13.04, correctly
identified the Amplifier as Mustang in PulseAudio and Audacity.

The good news is I am able to record using Audacity, via the Digital
interface on the Amplifier.

What concerns me is that the device is no longer identified correctly,
and a person with less experience of Linux might not get it wotking.

regards