[ubuntu-studio-users] Like the knew sig? The quote at the bottom I mean. Anybody know who / what I quoted?

Pete Wright pnwright at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:13:56 UTC 2013

Okay, Alex, best I can do is the Ubuntu philosophy, but the "what we are"
part is not in the official Ubuntu stuff, at least not where I can find it.
And my second guess would be Pogo. (I have met the enemy and it is us)
How lucky to have so many LUGs close by. (none around here, here being the
far Thulies of the Olympic Peninsula)
Cheers
Pete