[ubuntu-studio-users] Like the knew sig? The quote at the bottom I mean. Anybody know who / what I quoted?

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:57:55 UTC 2013

Subject: Like the knew sig? The quote at the bottom I mean. Anybody know who / what I quoted? You should all recognise it instantly. tee hee pee!

Also, when is the next LUG, pornounced ''elle ewe jee'', in my circles ThatIs.

Testis Testis, won too! Yep both theer! Like the knew sig? The knew domain name, and the quote at the bottom I mean. Anybody know who / what I quoted? You should all recognise it instantly! Cross posted to my local lug mailing lists, Scarborough, Ryedale & York. I live in Scarborough, work 4 days a week in Ryedale for my parents business, and 3 days a week in York studying. Music ThatIs. 1 more year now, and I'll have my MSc. Been studying music in Scarborough since '97. Already got an MSc. in IT, but that was from Teesside '96....
--
Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM ;) 8) %)

''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''