[ubuntu-studio-users] Like the knew sig? The quote at the bottom I mean. Anybody know who / what I quoted?

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:00:28 UTC 2013

Congratulations Pete, you're today's winner! You win an Operating System of your choice, full install and support 24/7 for 12 months. I suggest 64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, on my blue 16 gig stick, or Lubuntu 13:1o on my red 2nd 16 gig stick. I have the 32 bit version installed for speed, and for supporting customers machines that only have 32 bit cpus. Obviously 32 bit code will run faster if you have a 64 bit {or more these days? Must check up} processor, naturally with 1oo% compatibility, but you lose the newer features that the 64 bit processors now have. This is my main choice of OS I have used and the order I choose to run them. Basically all the OS I have used / support. Note the omissions! I call my network ZULUBUNTU 4:2o AD/BC am:pm !

Alex. Acer Aspire 5551 - Alex's Laptop.
 64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, with boot options to select normal or the zero-latency kernel.
 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium. LANK!
 32 bit Lubuntu 13.1o - The Saucy Salamander.

Amy's Chrome Book.
 64 bit ChromeOS

Alex's iTop {ie a Mac Laptop}
 64 bit MachOS X.4

Alex's spare 32 bit laptop.
  32 bit Ubuntu Studio 9.1o - The Mardi Mongoose.
  32 bit Fedora Core 1o - Cambridge , UK. Hey, just found tthaat ut! I was born in Cambrdige!
  32 bit Windows XP PRO - RUBBISH! ;) 8) %)

Alex's tower

 64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, with boot options to select normal or the zero-latency kernel.
 32 bit Windows XP PRO - RUBBISH! ;) 8) %)

Alex's phone. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active [1oo dustproof & can record under water; whatever will they think of next?]
 Android 5.o - Kit-Kat.

Amy's phone. Samsung Galaxy S3 9505 Titaniium.
 Android 4.2o - Jelly Bean.

Happy LXmas to all, from Alex & Amy.xx

RSVP please, even if just to say ''Yay'' or ''Nae''?, Why aye man! ;) 8) %)
 --
 Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM

Okay, Alex, best I can do is the Ubuntu philosophy, but the "what we are" part is not in the official Ubuntu stuff, at least not where I can find it.