my story so far

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:56:19 UTC 2012

thx for your reply Holstein.

But sadly enough, for the real good sounding stuff, like the sonatina
sample set, which is wonderful, I am quite often forced to go outside of
the ubuntu-studio packages. If you know an alternative to linuxsampler for
using these samplesets (gig, sfz, ...) don't hesitate to tell me.

The problem seems to extend to rosegarden too though, which seemed to have
had an update too, and now all my midi channels are messed up. A channel
set to play strings (channel 2), now plays piano (channel 1),  even though
the tracks are set to the correct midi channels, and using my keyboard it
does play the correct instrument...

Yet another mystery to solve!!!!

I better give up for today... or I'm gonna start smashing things

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/Bart_Issimo>
On Identi.ca <http://identi.ca/bartart3d>