my story so far

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:46:13 UTC 2012

I don't update my studio machine. You are also using software there that
doesn't "ship" with ubuntustudio. Getting envolved with testing the things
you need can be helpful. I try and load up the test versions and make sure
firewire works, since not a lot of folks use firewire, but we need to
support it properly. I haven't installed 12.04 on my production machine
yet, and I won't til I have time to install and test on another machine,
then I on another partition or drive on my actual production machine. Then,
I will likely keep the testing machine around to test big updates, or I
just won't update that machine... I have daily use netbooks I keep up to
date