Has somebody a stable Ubuntu Studio NATTY 64-bit?

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:46:37 UTC 2011

ralph

i run the LTS (10.04) on my production machine, and plan to stay there til
12.04. i have test installs of both maverick 10.10 and natty 11.04, and JACK
and other studio apps i test seem to run as expected. the only difference i
experience is a steady improvement of the -generic kernel for audio
production. here is a relavant forum thread -
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1648216 about google earth.

MH

http://opensourcemusician.libsyn.com/
http://wnclug.ourproject.org/