changing to debian?

mentoj dija mentoj_dija at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 15:44:17 UTC 2011

well, i'm using ubuntu for 4 years now. but i finally have enough of it.
i'm tiered of updating a hole system after half a year. i know, that can
be helpfull, but its also annoying. and the change to unity clearly
showed me, that its going into a bad direction, which is not any more
focused on the users. in my eyes.
i probably will stay with Ubuntu studio for music production, but for my
daily work, i defenitly will change to debian (testing). Unfortunately
i'm not smart enough to compile a real-time-kernl by myself. Thats why i
have to stay with 10.04 for my studio distro.