changing to debian?

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at
Thu Jun 30 10:14:49 UTC 2011

Well, ubuntu is based on debian, most of the pacakages used by
ubuntustudio come directly from debian syncs.
Bear in mind that making a distro is hard and needs a lot of
development time and effort.

Also, I dont think that UbuntuStudio will change to debian as its upstream :D

Just for curiosity, why did you asked about that? what would be the
advantages of moving into debian in your POV?