changing to debian?

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:14:15 UTC 2011

Well, ubuntu is based on debian, most of the pacakages used by
ubuntustudio come directly from debian syncs.
Bear in mind that making a distro is hard and needs a lot of
development time and effort.

Also, I dont think that UbuntuStudio will change to debian as its upstream :D

Just for curiosity, why did you asked about that? what would be the
advantages of moving into debian in your POV?

cheers

2011/6/30 mentoj dija <mentoj_dija at gmx.de>:
> hi,
> i don't want to cause any war or smth. and a simple NO is answer enough:
>
> but isn't it time to switch to debian to build a studio-distro out of??

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro