Ubuntu Studio wireless connection

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 23:49:09 BST 2010

You might want to just use kde so things look and act the same. You probably
just need the gnome network manager. You could search synaptic and install
it. But there is a reason why it is not installed. You can just as easily
get rid of ubuntustudio-desktop and go back to kubuntu-desktop. This way you
can use the studio packages with your familiar kde.

On Oct 23, 2010 6:16 PM, "Jeroen Verschuuren" <jlm.verschuuren at gmail.com>