Ubuntu Studio Project Lead

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 21:32:49 BST 2010

Hi Scott.

Well, it's a good program.

Few things, as i've done an official conference about UBS at Paris
Ubuntu Party.

- Many people ask for a viewable boot ! Many beleive that there was a
bug during the boot !
- Many people ask about software distribution, for many, UBS is too
music edition designed, and not enough image/Video edition completed.

A question

is there a plan to complete Lucid UBS LTS, or only improving the next
UBS release ?

For producing multimedia, powerfull, stable and complete release is
absolutly necessary, so lucid need large complete under UBS release.

Thanks for the lead,

Bye,
Laurent
lprod.org