synfigstudio ok under jaunty, intrepid

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Wed May 6 10:26:53 BST 2009

Hi all,

I've found a debian sid package for synfigstudio that solved the
troubleshouting of synfigstudio jaunty package. The solution works for
32/64 bits install, and also for intrepid.

We have a lprod repository that allow to install this deb package in
jaunty 32/64 here :

http://lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/autres:sources_list

this afternoon, i'm gonna complete the intrepid one.

For hardy, we project to bakcport the package at the end of may.

For the french book, i've written a complete beginner how to, as soon as
possible, maybe in july we are going to translate it into english and
spanish.

Good install, synfigstudio is really a very good and professionnal free
software in 2D animation.

Bye,
laurent
lprod.org team, France