synfigstudio ok under jaunty, intrepid

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:31:18 BST 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:26 AM, laurent.bellegarde <
laurent.bellegarde at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've found a debian sid package for synfigstudio that solved the
> troubleshouting of synfigstudio jaunty package. The solution works for
> 32/64 bits install, and also for intrepid.
>
> We have a lprod repository that allow to install this deb package in
> jaunty 32/64 here :
>
> http://lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/autres:sources_list
>
> this afternoon, i'm gonna complete the intrepid one.
>
> For hardy, we project to bakcport the package at the end of may.
>
> For the french book, i've written a complete beginner how to, as soon as
> possible, maybe in july we are going to translate it into english and
> spanish.
>
> Good install, synfigstudio is really a very good and professionnal free
> software in 2D animation.
>
> Bye,
> laurent
> lprod.org team, France

Would you please attempt to build one for Karmic and provide your debdiff in
launchpad.net as a solution to any bugs that it fixes?  Or at least please
publish the sources in your repo so that developers might be able to work on
getting the issues fixed in the Ubuntu repo?

Thanks.

-Eric Hedekar