Premiere Pro

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:56:48 BST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Sergio Bello <s.bello at sintechno.it> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 16:12 +0200, Litus Mayol i Ricart wrote:
>> 2008/10/21 Rafael Chacon <rafa62 at yahoo.com>
>>         Litus Mayol i Ricart wrote:
>>

>>         Two programs instead of one?
>>         Isn't there any all-in-one film editing program?
>>

>>         ----------
>>         On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 16:27 -0600, Gustin Johnson wrote:
>>

>>         Stop thinking like a Windows or Mac user.  Here we use the
>>         right tool
>>         for the right job.  Generally in the FLOSS world, you will
>>         find less of
>>         the all in one programs, but you will find more specialized
>>         tools that
>>         excel at their task.
>>
>>         At the end of the day does it really matter?  I know that I
>>         care about
>>         getting the job done.
>>
>>         ----------

What are we talking about? I didn t use any extra program, i had to
use avidemux to make a format change cause my camera records on
mp1/mp2 muxed file.
Kdenlive couldn t cue inside the clips cause they are not unmuxed, but
hey iMovie can t either, dunno about any other software.
Then Qdvdauthor comes handy if you need to add a menu but Kdenlive
produces a menuless DVD ready to be burnt.
Dunno i wouldn t call them extra programs: you got a format switcher,
a video editor and a DVD authoring app..

--
.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....