Windows network gone - I can no longer see it.

aYo Binitie ayobinitie at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:26:46 BST 2008

I'm just an Actionscript developer in love with Ubuntu (workstation) and
UnuntuStudio (lappy X2). I have however been thrown inough curveballs by
Ubuntu to know not to mess with a brand new distro till there are a number
of hands out there who have solved and documented solutions to general
bugbears, gremlins and weirdness