44K vs 96K and so on

jeremija jeremaja.niko at googlemail.com
Fri May 30 21:20:26 BST 2008

i agree on that one
plugins and all internal processing, recordin, editing and so on... IS
better 2 do as high as possible (today 24-96) - it is more precise and
higher freqs are nicer.
but for the "end-user" cd quality i really ok.
in the article people tested end-products (mastered cds and dvds), and i
agree there too. - mastered cd sounds really good.
my oppinion on it
nikola
p.s. dont we all hear mp3s today?