No audio from Rosegarden anymore

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Mar 26 22:57:20 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008, Paul DeShaw wrote:
> learn more about how sounfonts work.  Does the .deb  create a .sf2 file I
> can load into Fluidsynth/Qsynth?

/usr/share/sounds/sf2/FluidR3_GM.sf2

> problem with TiMidity.  Weird how it worked before, then just stopped
> working.  XMMS can still play MIDI files with TiMidity.

I can't even really speculate on this one, as I've barely used it myself.

> I'm glad you're still willing to entertain these kinds of questions despite
> being annoyed when they come up repeatedly.  Next time I'll spend more time
> with the documentation before asking.

It's OK.  I know all of this is difficult and confusing.  I'm just glad people
can understand why I get a little grumpy about this topic coming up for the
957,000th time.  :)
--
D. Michael McIntyre