What do you guys listen to? :)

greg emond g4gregoire at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:17:22 GMT 2007

for me, its sooo eclectic I dont know where to start.

um.. in no particular order:

apocalyptica, SOD, ministry, deep purple, eric lapointe, Joranne, Satrianni, bethooven, shostacovitch, led zeppelin, pink floyd, lhasa, orange range, hendrix, pre 93 metallica, loudness, gwar (but only live), clapton, cream, u2, Albert king, BB king.....and much much more!

 I have almost complete collections of
deeep purple, hendrix, System Of a Down, apocalyptica, and pink floyd....so I guess they are my favorites.

cheers!