What do you guys listen to? :)

Yvan Vander Sanden yvan at youngmusic.org
Thu Nov 29 10:00:10 GMT 2007

Now i think of it, i rarely listen to music these days. Only on concerts
with mainly classical experimental music or sound poetry. Of course with
a major interest if they use live-electronics.

At home I like silence, I cannot think properly when I hear music. But
if I should listen to music, it would be Zappa, X-legged Sally, Fausto
Romitelli, Sigur Ros, Massive Attack, Lali Puna, Steve Reich, Iannis
Xenakis, Ligeti...

In my youth, I listened a lot to Arvo Part and Philip Glass. I promise
not to do that anymore.

yvan