What do you guys listen to? :)

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Thu Nov 29 22:50:48 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 28 November 2007, Cory K. wrote:
> You know what, it's easier to list what I
> don't like. :D Opera and Country are the 2 biggest that come to mind.

Likewise.

Although the truth is that I don't listen to or write all that much music.  I
have a complete collection of Pink Floyd CDs, a mostly complete Depeche Mode,
and the rest of my stuff is spotty, thin, and widely eclectic.

I don't buy a lot of music, because it's FREAKING EXPENSIVE.  I remember
putting a CD back in like 1988 because it was too much to pay.  The same damn
CD, not a gold remaster with extra fluff, but the SAME CD cost like three
times more the last time I looked at it.  Instead of getting cheaper, it got
a lot more expensive, even adjusted for inflation.

What a crock.

I'll buy that CD when it's $5.99.  Which probably means never.
--
D. Michael McIntyre