No MIDI playback

Artur Gouvea arturgouvea at gmail.com
Sat May 26 05:57:58 BST 2007

i also had same problem...we have to find some document telling us how to
configure jack and midi system in ubuntu, cause i became a little bit
confuse, some programs worked well and some, like my preferred rosegarden i
couldn`t make midi plays...and some programs crashed all system, but i think
is because the new nvidia driver...maybe not...