Hello everybody, first message

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:28:21 BST 2007

Hello Laurent and thanks for the support!

Would be very cool to have Ubuntu Studio in you stand at RMLL 2007.

We have built no live cd because it makes no sense to run cpu/mem
demanding multimedia apps from a live cd, it would just go very slow.
Our mirrors have been crashed of too much workload...

http://ubuntustudio.org/files/UbuntuStudio_7.04.torrent
go for the torrent file and please seed when you are over downloading.
www.UbuntuStudio.org is up now by the way.

Merci beaucoup mon amie,
Luis

On 5/15/07, laurent.bellegarde at free.fr <laurent.bellegarde at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody on the list,
>
> This is my first message,
>
> My name's Laurent, i'm french, living in the south-western France close
> to spain border, in Biarritz, west coast, city of surfing.
>
> I'm using Ubuntu since warty, GNU/Linux since 2000, no windows(c) run on
> my computers.
>
> I'm working with Ubuntu, i'm teaching biology and geology.
>
> I'm founder with a friend of website lprod.org to help people and
> learner to use powerfull and brand new multimedia tools under GNU/Linux.
>

> The lprod.org team should be at the RMLL 2007 in Amiens, France, close
> to Ubuntu-fr.org stand.
>
> Very interested by Ubuntustudio and all the improvement there is inside.
>
> first question : downloading seems to be difficult ? torrent and iso
> don't work fine, is it normal ? is there a live CD to make tests before
> installing on hard disk ?
>
> Thanks, bye,
>
> Laurent

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá