Hello everybody, first message

laurent.bellegarde at free.fr laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Tue May 15 08:50:45 BST 2007

Hello everybody on the list,

This is my first message,

My name's Laurent, i'm french, living in the south-western France close
to spain border, in Biarritz, west coast, city of surfing.

I'm using Ubuntu since warty, GNU/Linux since 2000, no windows(c) run on
my computers.

I'm working with Ubuntu, i'm teaching biology and geology.

I'm founder with a friend of website lprod.org to help people and
learner to use powerfull and brand new multimedia tools under GNU/Linux.

The lprod.org team should be at the RMLL 2007 in Amiens, France, close
to Ubuntu-fr.org stand.

Very interested by Ubuntustudio and all the improvement there is inside.

first question : downloading seems to be difficult ? torrent and iso
don't work fine, is it normal ? is there a live CD to make tests before
installing on hard disk ?

Thanks, bye,

Laurent