Installing

Toby Smithe tsmithe at ubuntu.com
Sat May 12 07:34:23 BST 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 14:41 +1000, Ratbag Radio wrote:
> Personally, as an aside, I'd prefer a bulletin board forum setup
> rather than an email one ... especially as there doesn't seem to be
> post archiving on offer from this egroup platform. So I won't get to
> search the domain....and us ignoramuses need to do a lot of homework
> like that.

http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=254 is the forum dedicated to
Ubuntu Studio and multimedia production. It's not got Ubuntu Studio in
the name, as we wanted to include any producers in the forum, not just
Ubuntu Studio users. That and we felt that as Kubuntu and Xubuntu didn't
have forums as successful as UbuntuForums, we didn't need our own
either; and the draw of having that vast community resource so close is
essential.