Ubuntu Studio Videos Wanted

John Little johnwlittle at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:57:11 BST 2007

I'm looking forward to posting some Ubuntu Studio videos on
UbuntuVideo.com. If you create a video that demonstrates Ubuntu Studio
features (at any level) or promotes Ubuntu Studio I'll be happy to
consider it for Ubuntu Video.

If you post your video to YouTube, Google, or Metacafe I'll probably
find it fairly quickly but feel free to contact me directly (email or
the Ubuntu Video contact form) and let me know about your work. If you
create something in Ogg format and can provide hosting I can usually
link to it from the "Flash Free" section of the site.

About Ubuntu Video
The site was created to promote Ubuntu and open source concepts while
also encouraging the Ubuntu community to share their experiences and
tutorials through video. It's served almost 700,000 page views since
August 2006.

http://www.ubuntuvideo.com/