Add [US] or [Ub-St] to the emails from this list AND presentation

Zevang j_e_s_j at
Thu Jun 7 21:14:27 BST 2007

I was just about to say the same thing.
  I have some difficulties managing to redirect Ub-St mails to the proper folder.
  I then join the "please include an ID to the subject" choir :-)
  Now presenting myself, I`m Jose Evangelista. Although I`m new to Linux, I have a direct interest in audio and video. After I chose Ubuntu as a basis to begin my Linux journey, I just found the "studio" flavor and lots to learn, of course...

Novo Yahoo! Cadê? - Experimente uma nova busca.