Recording is bumpy

Nikola Jeremic nikola.jeremic at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:54:40 BST 2007

hi D
very strange behaviour
i dont have experience with your soundcard but u can try to increase the
buffer/periods and frames/periods in jack. or experiment with jack till u
get a good results. I belive (from your mail) that the problem is somewhere
on the soundcard-jack "line".
is the same thing happening on both machines? does the jack shows XRUNS?
anyway here are maybe some answers http://jackaudio.org/documentation
hope u find a solution
n.

www.echoplex-label.de/njeremic