[ubuntu-studio-devel] Vision for 19.04 and beyond

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun Oct 14 16:01:00 UTC 2018

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018, Ross Gammon wrote:

> With all these changes to seeds, I would recommend converting from
> bazaar to git before we start. We are the last flavour to do it I
> believe. I am happy to take that on if required.

That would be wonderful. It seems that for the history to be right a
number of seeds would have to be added as branches. Or do we start fresh
for d*? That is the main thing keeping me from trying. Most of our
packages are just master linearly with tags (though branches will appear
for bug fixes). They were easy :) (well maybe we did them wrong too).

www.ovenwerks.net