[ubuntu-studio-devel] 16.04.1 RC Testing

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Tue Jul 19 05:25:22 UTC 2016

Let me just remind everyone that 16.04.1 is to be tested before release
on thrusday. If I remember correctly, Ross would is not able to
participate for this one.

ISOs and test cases can be found here
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/363/builds.

If you want to help out, make sure to get yourself a launchpad account,
login, and then follow instructions on the link above for testing and
reporting results. Also, please report any bugs you find.

There may be rebuilds, so we may need to redo tests a few times until
Thursday, but consider each ISO a release candidate from now on.