[ubuntu-studio-devel] Apologies

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Jul 15 08:01:09 UTC 2016

Thanks for getting back to us and for offering your time and ressources to
help us! I'm currently in a family reunion and can only surface
sporadically. I will be back 100% next Wednesday.

torsdagen den 14:e juli 2016 kl. 22:52:36 CEST, C de-Avillez
<hggdh2 at ubuntu.com> skrev:

> It would be nice for someone to contact the other party, as well.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ..C..

Prior to adressing the list, i reached out privately to Jimmy and Kaj. In
all honesty, they were both very short mails. I didn't see any reason to
develop any argumentation or justifications as to why i adressed them like
i did, and opted for simply stateing the facts: that i am sorry and what i
am sorry for. I regret making Jimmy feel rejected and for using provocative
phrasing and added that i in fact do value his feedback when he finds the
time for it. With Kaj i regret my wording onlist and in private and added
that i do not see him like the bad person i painted him as, in the midst of
my anger.

Kaj responded quickly and humbly, Jimmy is taking his time but i think it
is fair enough.

Set

--
Set Hallström