[ubuntu-studio-devel] Hellotux shop

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Aug 12 09:59:14 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-12 11:28, ttoine wrote:
> Set, thanks a lot for your answer. I think that instead having this
> ressource on Launchpad, we should have a page on our website, like
> this: https://eclipse.org/artwork/ With all the ressources available
> to download. And a disclaimer, telling what you can do or not do, and
> how to contact us. This would make it easier.

That is a very good idea! We should make a section like that on the new
website. Can you/would you have time to help us formulate the
guide-lines / disclaimer? I think you are the most knowledgeable member
in that regard..

> So, even with Set clarification about Ralf's tone, I will take time
> to answer to him, because I would like things to be transparents.

I have to say, i'm personally very interested in your work and also glad
to learn more about your history in Ubuntu Studio, your investments. The
more i get to know about you, the more i admire you Antoine. If i could
wish something, it would be that i would have gotten to know these
details in a more... positive context.

I don't know much about Ralf contribution to FLOSS at large, but i can
back my claim that despite his harsh tone, he has helped many users
solve their problems. At the end of the day, his contribution on the
user-list is mostely very precious.

I know i might sound out of my league due to that recent flame-thread i
was a partialy responsible of, but if it teached me something it is that
we are not here to rank each others benevolent participation. Please
continue the discussion off-list if you have to and stay kind to each other.

Yours,
--
Set Sakrecoer

--